JOIN THE DIVISION/CLINTON BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
Monthly Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month, from 12:00 – 1:30 pm. Location will rotate, so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in attending.
Membership has its benefits.
Marketing and Promotion
- District Map – 10,000 copies distributed throughout district and in Travel Portland’s downtown visitors center
- Travel Portland Membership – district membership
- What’s Happening – monthly membership newsletter
- SE Examiner Article – monthly article to 30,000 neighbors promotes district and members
- Facebook pages for Division Clinton Business Association and Division Clinton Street Fair
- DivisionClinton.com – website generates 1,300 (and growing) views/month
- Business directory listing and link
- Blog features regular member highlight
- Interactive district map
District Identity and Events
- Division/Clinton Street Fair and Parade (July) – draws 10,000 customers to Division/Clinton
- Celebrate Small Business – district-wide retail promotion
- District Trash Cans – support 4 new public trash cans
- District Clean-ups – engage 30+ volunteers and remove 25 bags of garbage quarterly
Member Networking and Advocacy
- Watercooler Mixers – network with business owners and explore a new Division/Clinton venue each quarter
- Member-to-Member Discounts 2018. Being a member of the DCBA gives you the following benefits at these great businesses:
- Cleek Law: 10% off hourly rate
- In or Out Tax Service: 10% off Tax Preparation Fee
- Mt. Hood Hearing Aid Center: 10% off cash purchases
- pdxpipeline.com/jobs/: $20 off a job listing on our job board with the discount code DCBA>
- Portland Eye Care: Free eyeglass adjustments and lens cleaning
- Studio Blue Pilates: 15% off classes or mat packages (not valid with any other specials)
- Winding Willow Acupuncture & Wellness: 15% off Shiatsu massages and acupuncture sessions
- Zenana Center for Well Being: 15% Discount on spa and wellness services
- Keeping you up to date on City matters that affect you such as the Street Fee, Rapid bus Service, Unreinforced buildings and Zoning changes
- Staff to keep you informed of the issues
To be eligible for member benefits, a business, property owner or other who does business in Division/Clinton (SE 12th to 52nd and Lincoln to Taggart) must pay annual dues to the Division/Clinton Business Association (DCBA).
Join the DCBA
Join the association by filling out our DCBA Member Form and paying either online via paypal or by check.
If you would prefer, you can fill out the DCBA Member Form and mail a check payable to Division Clinton Business Association (DCBA) to
Division Clinton Business Association
3534 SE Main Street
Portland, OR 97214
We will follow up with an invoice/receipt.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com