JOIN THE DIVISION/CLINTON BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
- Monthly Board meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month in the third-floor conference room at Seven Corners Community Collaborative (2475 SE Ladd Avenue — 20th & Division). The Board meets from 12:00 – 1:30 pm, and all DCBA members are welcome to attend — email email@example.com if you’re interested in participating.
Membership has its benefits!
Marketing and Promotion
- District Map – 10,000 copies distributed throughout district and in Travel Portland’s downtown visitors center
- Travel Portland Membership – district membership
- What’s Happening – monthly membership newsletter
- Facebook pages for Division Clinton Business Association and Division Clinton Street Fair
- DivisionClinton.com – website generates 1,300 (and growing) views/month
- Business directory listing and link
- Blog features regular member highlights, district news and upcoming events
- Interactive district map
District Identity and Events
- Division/Clinton Street Fair and Parade (fourth Saturday in July) – draws 10,000 customers to Division/Clinton
- “Bright Lights, Warm Hearts” – district lighting event promotes Division/Clinton during the holiday season
- District Trash Cans – support 4 new public trash cans
- District Clean-ups – engage 30+ volunteers and remove 25 bags of garbage quarterly
Member Networking and Advocacy
- Business Mixers – network with business owners and explore a new Division/Clinton venue each quarter
- Member-to-Member Discounts 2019. Being a member of the DCBA gives you the following benefits at these great businesses (confirm with business):
- Cleek Law: 10% off hourly rate
- In or Out Tax Service: 10% off Tax Preparation Fee
- Mt. Hood Hearing Aid Center: 10% off cash purchases
- pdxpipeline.com/jobs/: $20 off a job listing on our job board with the discount code DCBA>
- Portland Eye Care: Free eyeglass adjustments and lens cleaning
- Winding Willow Acupuncture & Wellness: 15% off Shiatsu massages and acupuncture sessions
- More member-to-member discounts to be added. Check back soon!
- Keeping you up to date on City matters that impact you and your business, such as: Division Transit Project, Unreinforced Masonry (URM) Building Information, planned development in the district and other zoning/permitting issues
- Hired staff for member outreach, event planning and more
To be eligible for member benefits, a business, property owner or other who does business in Division/Clinton (SE 12th to 52nd and Lincoln to Taggart) must pay annual dues to the Division/Clinton Business Association (DCBA).
Join the DCBA!
Join the Association by filling out our DCBA Member Form and paying either online via PayPal or by sending check.
If you prefer, you can fill out the DCBA Member Form and mail a check payable to Division Clinton Business Association (DCBA) to:
Division Clinton Business Association
3534 SE Main Street
Portland, OR 97214
We will follow up with an invoice/receipt.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org